The product purchased, color, pattern, or appearance may vary depending on the product you see on the page. When ordering, any color in stock will be sent to one of the patterned products, color / pattern selection will not be made.
- WARNING for your child's health and safety!
- Always use this product under adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies are left alone with feeding equipment due to falling baby or product falling.
- Never use cup mouths and whips as pacifiers. Continuous and prolonged absorption of fluids causes tooth decay. Dental decay in young children can occur even when using unsweetened fluids. This can occur when the cup is allowed to be used for long periods of time during the day and especially during the night when drooling is reduced, or when the bottle is allowed to be used as a teat.
- Always check the temperature of the food before feeding.
- For an even heat distribution, be sure to stir the heated food and check its temperature before serving.
- Keep all non-use components out of the reach of children.
CLEANING AND STERILIZATION
- Clean the product before using it for the first time.
- Clean before each use.
- Wash the product immediately after use.
- Wash in warm soapy water and rinse with clean water or use a dishwasher (Top rack only). Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Do not allow contact with oil-based foods (eg oil / tomato-based sauces) as discoloration will occur.
- Our insulated mugs are only suitable for cold water tablet / liquid solution sterilization.
- All other mugs are suitable for sterilization with steam (electric and microwave oven) boiling or cold water tablet / liquid solution.
- STORAGE AND USE
- Check before each use and pull the straw or mouthpiece from all directions.
- In case of damage or breakage, dispose of the product immediately.
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Do not store or allow contact with solvent or harsh chemicals.
- It is not suitable for use with a traditional oven or a microwave combination oven with an active grill feature.
- It is not suitable for microwave use except for sterilization. See the cleaning and sterilization instructions above.
- Like most exercise glasses, our products are used with milk, water or fruit juices that do not contain granules.
- DO NOT use with carbonated (carbonated) drinks, food, or hot liquids!
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.