- Pacifier inspired by the award-winning nipple similar to the mother's breast
- It stretches and moves like the mother's nipple.
- Increased ventilation system with innovative teat shield
- Helps transition between breast, bottle and teat.
- Soft medical silicone with a maternal effect
- Does not contain BPA.
- Pacemaking instructions
Check carefully before each use. Pull the pacifier in all directions.
In case of damage or breakage, dispose of it immediately. Use only special pacifier holders that comply with EN12586. Do not attach any straps or cords to the pacifier, as your child could choke. Do not leave the teat in direct sunlight or near a heat source, and do not leave it in disinfectant (sterilization solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the bottle.STORAGE AND USE
Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Never immerse it in solvent or harsh chemicals or medicines, as your child's teeth may decay. Hygiene and safe, for reasons, change the pacifier after a month. If the pacifier gets stuck in the mouth DO NOT PANIC. The pacifier cannot be swallowed and is designed to deal with such a situation. Take it out of the mouth slowly as possible. Store the pacifier when not in use, as after sterilization, for example, in a dry closed container. It contains important instructions. Please read and keep for future reference. Contact information can be found at www.tommeetippee.com.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.