Changing bed as your child grows
- Possibility to use from birth to ten years with converting into bed kits
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep
- Lockable swivel casters and height adjustable mattress base
- Removable side rails for easy access for your baby
- Possibility to give the style you want with optional fabrics and accessories
THE BED THAT CHANGES AS YOUR CHILD GROWS
Stokke® Sleepi ™ is a bed from 0 to 3 years old, with the additional Junior Extension Kit up to 10 years old, that grows with your child. As it grows to meet the changing needs - and sizes - of the growing child, it also gives a relaxing habit feeling with its distinctive oval shape. When your baby reaches the age of curious climbing, you can remove one side of the bed to increase the sense of easy access freedom and independence.
- Its unique oval shape creates a nest environment for your baby.
- A flexible bed that grows with your child between the ages of 0-10.
- The height-adjustable mattress bottom makes it easy to lay and lift your child.
- Lockable swivel casters make it easy to move from room to room.
- Rods and perforated mattress base for maximum air circulation.
- Made of solid beech wood.
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress and removable cover.
- Kit to extend Stokke® Sleepi ™ to Stokke® Sleepi ™ Junior, sold separately.
- Design: Susanne Grønlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 25,5 KG
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (LENGTH X HEIGHT X WIDTH): 127x86x74
SUITABLE: 0-36 Months
MATERIALS: Side-sections / Rods / Spacers: Solid Beech Wood, Curved elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.