UVC STERILIZATION DEVICE
DESTROY VIRUSES AND BACTERIA!
Ultraviolet (UVC) light has been used in industry, health and hygiene systems for many years. UVC radiation with a wavelength of 254 nm created by low pressure UVC bulbs disrupts the DNA structure of viruses and bacteria, causing the death of viruses and microorganisms or their activity. The penetration property of UVC rays is very limited. For this reason, it is often used only for disinfection of surface, air and water at some depth.
UVC STERILIZATION DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS
Touch panel, Sterilization and Drying with UVC, Triple fan drying system, safe sterilization with two UVC lamps,
- In UV mode, 5 minutes of UV sterilization, 5 minutes of airing is done with a single touch, or 10 minutes of UV sterilization and 5 minutes of ventilation are selected.
- When you put it in the storage mode, it has the feature of keeping the materials sterile for up to 10 hours by sterilization for 1 minute and ventilation for 1 minute every 2 hours.
- In Auto mode, the wet material is dried for 10 minutes, 20 minutes or 30 minutes, UVC sterilization for 5 minutes and aeration for 5 minutes.
- In the drying mode, only drying is done for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
With gentle heat and effective UVC rays, you can safely sterilize any kind of material. Especially baby products, toothbrushes, kitchenware, textiles, etc. products, masks, key rings, mobile phones, food packaging, medicine packaging, gloves, jewelry, electronic devices, money, sunglasses, water and foods (liquid or solid), baby bottles, children's toys, in short, everything can be sterilized.
In the middle of the study, you can open the door of the device and add or remove items to be sterilized. If you close the door again, the program will continue to run.
PTC Heater System - When the temperature rises above a certain level, it automatically reduces the amount of current, maintains the proper temperature and destroys germs.
Double UVC bulbs safely and efficiently eliminate Covid-19 virus, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph and other harmful bacteria by efficiently degrading their DNA.
ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
|Origin||Korea, Republic of|
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.