- Provides effective protection from day one.
- Provides soft cleansing for hair and scalp.
- Protects against dryness thanks to its moisturizing content.
- pH 5.5 preserves the natural structure of the skin.
- It does not burn eyes, but avoid direct eye contact with shampoo. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- How to Use: Take some shampoo on your palm. Rub it carefully on your baby's head. Then rinse well.
- It cleans the baby's hair and scalp softly and prevents host.
- It does not have any side effects.
- Volume: 500 ml
- It does not contain paraben.
- Sebamed Baby Shampoo 500 ml for sensitive skin
- Place of Production: Germany
- It is used for cleaning the baby's hair and scalp.
- Helps the skin's protective acid mantle to develop thanks to its pH of 5.5
- It removes irritations on the skin, does not dry the skin, does not irritate or burn eyes.
- It has been microbiologically controlled.
- It is used every day or every other day, depending on demand.
- Adults can also use it.
Composition: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, DisodiumCocoamphodiacetate, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-3 Distearate, PEG-150 -2, Alcohol, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.