Owli Corset : The Fastest Way of Postpartum Thinning!
Thinner: It reduces the swelling in the abdomen and supports your slimming as a result of regular use.
Tightens: It helps to tighten your abdominal muscles with its special design for female anatomy.
Supports: Supports your waist and back with double underwire in the waist area.
Breastfeeding Friendly: Thanks to its special design for women, you can breastfeed your baby without removing your corset.
The Tightness Degree is Under Your Control with the Owli Corset!
Why Owli Postpartum Corset?
Owli Postpartum Corset was designed by women for women with the support of gynecologists and fitness trainers.
Your corset is ideal for re-tightening the diastasis recti that occurs in the abdominal muscles during pregnancy.
You can use the Owli Postpartum Corset both after normal and after cesarean delivery.
Owli Corset, The Most Preferred Postpartum Slimming Corset of Women! *
- With the support sidebands, you can easily adjust the degree of tightness and the area you want to intensify.
- The soft sponge on the front provides comfort even during use all day long.
- It does not lose its firmness with its high quality and durable structure.
- Thanks to the back support underwire in the back section, it helps relieve your waist and back pain.
- It improves your posture during breastfeeding by encouraging you to stand up straight.
- It has a latex-free breathable fabric.
When should the Owli corset be used?
For best results, it is recommended that the Owli corset be used immediately after birth.
Postpartum thinning corsets should be used continuously all day. It can also be used at night. It will be very effective to wear it only to take it off while taking a shower. The more it is worn, the faster the results.
You can use the Owli Postpartum Slimming Corset a few months after your birth. In order to achieve the most effective results, healthy nutrition and regular sports are very important for maternal health after pregnancy.
It is not used during pregnancy.
If you have any health problems, consult your doctor before using the corset.
How can I find the right size when I'm pregnant?
Measure your abdominal circumference from week 36 to select the appropriate size before birth. About 8-12 cm shortage of the result will show your postpartum body. With this result, you can choose from the size chart.
XS / S: for 61-90 cm waist circumference,
M / L: for 91-110 cm waist circumference,
XL / XXL: suitable for waist circumference 111-140 cm.
Note: Measurement should be made at the belly button level.
NOTE: If the size you bought closes comfortably when you first wear it, it means the size you bought is big for you.
Production Location: Turkey
NOTE: The Owli corset can be used as a lumbar support and tightening abdominal corset also during non-delivery times. Compared to the one who never used it; It will help you slim down with regular and prolonged use. It is recommended to be constantly on you for tidying up and slimming, and to be removed only when taking a shower.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.