Baby Medicine Feeding Pacifier 0-6 Month Blue

44,90 TL
- 0 +

Product Details

Product Details:

  • It is now very easy to give medicines to babies with the NUMIMmed pacifier.
  • NUMIMmed pacifier is the easiest and most accurate way for babies to easily take oral medications and vitamins.
  • The babies were produced in 2 varieties: 0 - 6 months and 6 - 18 months.
  • Since NUMIMmed Medication Pacifier contains only 1 teaspoon (5ml) of liquid, the baby will easily absorb and swallow the drug without difficulty in breathing.
  • NUMİMmed does not accumulate saliva in the mouth when the palate is pacifier, and even the most painful drugs are easily swallowed by the baby through the palate over the sensation of taste in front of the tongue.
  • PREMATURE It is your best assistant in giving liquid foods to babies.
  • In studies conducted on drug delivery to babies in EU countries, NUMİmed Medication Pacifier has achieved 95% success and the other 5% has no habit of using pacifiers.
  • It is recommended by leading European drug manufacturers, doctors and pediatrics.
  • The silicon nozzle has double holes for easy flow.
  • Since the medication chamber is transparent, you can see how much medication your baby is taking.
  • The medication chamber is marked to show the CC and ML dimensions.
  • The flow rate of the drug can be adjusted through the drug chamber.
  • Latex and PVC free.
  • BPA free 0%
  • It is recommended to store it in the original storage box.
  • Approved by the Ministry of Health.

  • General Features
    Brand Numimed
    Stock code NUM-14115
    Origin Germany

    Product Reviews

    For writing review

    In which stores is there?

    Warranty & Return

    You can return the product in 5 steps with a quick return system. Moreover, your return package will be taken from your address without having to call the cargo company.
    1. After the login, open the My Orders page.
    2. Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
    3. Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
    4. Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
    5. Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.
    What are the issues to be considered for product returns?
  • The fast refund option is available for a 14-day withdrawal period.
  • You must complete the information on the return form by selecting the order and products you wish to return.
  • The products to be returned must be prepared by placing them separately in a box in order not to be damaged before the cargo officer arrives. Unpackaged, open-mouthed products will not be received because they are in contradiction with the shipping conditions of the cargo companies.
  • The return of the purchased product is completed systematically by campaign or promotion calculation.
  • The gift voucher is canceled if the product or products returned as a gift voucher are returned. If the check is used before the refund, the difference is deducted from the refund price.
  • After your return products are delivered to our warehouse, the result information will be shared within 2 working days.
  • There is no return and exchange of the original unpacked products for mother and baby health.
  • The technical problems that may occur in used products are evaluated according to the scopes determined by the Ministry of Customs and Trade. These products are authorized technical services in Turkey, it must be examined within the warranty.
  • For orders placed with the corporate invoice option, the return request should not be entered. If the invoice of the product has been issued on behalf of the company, it is obligatory to send the 'return invoice' and 'return slip' (or bill with the delivery note) issued by the institution for the return process. Otherwise, the invoice is not refundable.
  • Other considerations for returns:
  • You must send the product with the original invoice and put it in the package you send.
  • Prepaid returns are not acceptable. The return form on the back of the invoice must be completed and the return filed must be signed. The explanation fields on the return form and the reason for the return must be filled in completely and carefully.
  • Return or exchange preference should be selected for defective products.
  • The product you are returning must be unused, undamaged or damaged.
  • You must send the products you want to return with all accessories and original box. The products should be kept in their original box in a way that they will not be damaged. So; products should be shipped directly after the original box has been placed in a protective case.
  • If the product's invoice is issued on behalf of the company, it is mandatory to send the 'return invoice' and 'return slip' (or bill with the delivery note) issued by the institution for the return process. Otherwise, the invoice is not refundable.