"I may forget what I went through, I may not perceive it, but I never forget the feelings I felt!"
As a parent while striving to offer your child the best, could this worry and what you've learned so far from your environment be misleading you?
I always argue that we are responsible for our children's lives. That is why I always argue that a child will change as he develops and matures in the environment his parents offer him.
This book aims to empathize with your child and strengthen the trust relationship between you, by looking at your own past, remembering your difficulties as a small person.
Remember, "our parenthood is hidden in our childhood."
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.