For your baby's health, we check the expiration dates of all food and food products sold, we do not bring you products that are less than 2 months before the expiry date.
- Moms Tea Herbal Tea for Breastfeeding Mothers
- Contains Vitamin C
- Moms Tea meets 2/4 of the daily vitamin C need of breastfeeding mothers.
- 200 gr
Vitamin C: It is a water-soluble vitamin type. It is sensitive to heat and becomes ineffective when cooked. The human body cannot produce vitamin C. Vitamin C, which is essential for bone, teeth and skin health, is a very important vitamin that must be taken from outside. Breastfeeding mothers need much more vitamin C. This is in our product. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties that prevent cell destruction. It also strengthens the immune system. Since it is one of the most needed vitamins by the human body, it should be consumed in large quantities.
Preparation: For 200 ml of water (a glass of water) add two dessert spoons (9 g) of MOMS Tea to the heap and mix it and drink it hot, warm or cold as desired.
Usage: It is recommended to be consumed 3-4 times a day and to be used regularly as long as the mother is breastfeeding (during the lactation period).
- Hibiscus flower
- Nettle (Nettle)
- Fenugreek (Fenugreek)
- Caraway (Caraway)
- Roybos (Rooibos)
- Vitamin C
- Fennel Oil
What are the benefits?
- Contains 2 herbal ingredients recommended by galactogogues for breastfeeding mother tea.
B) European Cumin
- It is 100% Herbal, safe and natural.
- The raw materials it contains have proven to be safe for breastfeeding mothers.
- It is easy to prepare.
- It tastes very good. It is easy to drink.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.