- Contains fish oil in natural "triglyceride" form.
- It has been documented with the ISO 22000: 2005 certificate that high quality fish oil is produced and the same quality is applied in each batch.
- It is purified by "Molecular Distillation" method in order to separate heavy metals caused by sea pollution and presented with reliable purity and freshness.
- Fish oils are produced and bottled in Norway.
- Liquid forms of Möller's Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil are produced from the liver of the wild arctic cod that lives off Norway's Atlantic Sea coast.
- Möller's Omega-3 liquid form has natural tutti frutti (mixed fruit) and natural lemon flavor. They do not contain sugar, sweeteners or artificial flavors. Möller's Omega-3 liquid forms, which offer 3 different flavor options, were also awarded in 2019 by the "International Taste & Quality Institute" (International Taste and Quality Institute.
- Möller's Omega-3 liquid forms are in a 250 ml glass bottle.
Recommended Usage Dose:
- For 3-4 years old children; 2.5 ml per day
- For 4-10 age group children; 5 ml per day
- For over 11 years old and adults; 5 ml per day
- It is not used for the prevention and treatment of diseases.
- Möller's Omega-3 is the first branded Omega-3 product produced in Norway since 1854.
- 99 out of 100 mothers trust natural Möller's Omega-3, which does not contain sugar, sweeteners, colors and artificial flavors.
- 93 out of 100 children fondly drink Möller's Omega-3, which has a quality and taste award.
Containing Möller's Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil:
- DHA plays a role in maintaining normal brain function and normal vision.
- To achieve the beneficial effect, 250 mg of DHA should be taken daily.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of the normal function of the heart.
- In order to achieve the beneficial effect, 250 mg of EPA and DHA should be taken daily.
- Ingestion of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) by the mother supports the normal brain and eye development of the fetus and breastfed babies.
Vitamins A and D;
It contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
It helps maintain normal vision.
It is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children. It contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
A balanced and varied diet is important for a healthy life.
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.