From the Promotion Bulletin;
Mommy do you know me?
My dear mother,
Your warmth has been my home for 9 months. I grew up with your love, I slept in the rhythm of your heart. At the end of the most miraculous adventure of my life, I found myself in your arms; I was born. As a tiny little trust, I became the child of the sweetest of trustees.
Then I realized that there is excitement in his eyes as well as happiness. You are full of excitement about how you will feed me, how you will sleep, how you will wash me, how you will take care of me in which month. You are afraid that it will hurt when you carry me, you worry even when I put it in my father's arms.
But do you know; As you get to know me, you will get rid of these worries. In time you will learn my language and understand me.
Of course, for this you need to know my progress. That's why I told you about myself. I wanted you to know me with my words. In the first year of my life, I wrote in this book how I look, what I like, what I can do, what toys I play with, what precautions I need for my health. I wrote my progress month by month.
Come on, let's!
Turn the pages and let's meet as soon as possible.
Let's replace our worries with happy memories.
Hatice Kübra Tongar, who is closely followed by mothers about child education, speaks in the language of the baby in this book. A colorful bedside book for the first 12 months of the baby to get to know him better and understand his wants and needs!
- Number of Pages: 264 Pages
- Book Size: 16.5 x 22.5 cm
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.