- Dear Mom, Dad and Educators; A sequence of figures or numbers that repeats or expands regularly according to a certain rule is called a pattern. The general rule of the pattern is the repetition of objects or entities in a sequential order, following each other. A good grasp of the pattern in the preschool period is very important for the development of mathematical skills. Being able to establish the pattern at this age is one of the prerequisites for the transition to literacy. The pattern activities in the book have been prepared in order to support the development of visual perception, taking into account the developmental stages of children. Wishing you a pleasant, productive and quality time with your children...
- It is the 4 year old book of the series.
- Number of Pages: 64
- Author: Afife Coruk
Warranty & Return
You can return the product in 5 steps with a quick return system. Moreover, your return package will be taken from your address without having to call the cargo company.
The fast refund option is available for a 14-day withdrawal period.
You must complete the information on the return form by selecting the order and products you wish to return.
The products to be returned must be prepared by placing them separately in a box in order not to be damaged before the cargo officer arrives. Unpackaged, open-mouthed products will not be received because they are in contradiction with the shipping conditions of the cargo companies.
The return of the purchased product is completed systematically by campaign or promotion calculation.
The gift voucher is canceled if the product or products returned as a gift voucher are returned. If the check is used before the refund, the difference is deducted from the refund price.
After your return products are delivered to our warehouse, the result information will be shared within 2 working days.
There is no return and exchange of the original unpacked products for mother and baby health.
The technical problems that may occur in used products are evaluated according to the scopes determined by the Ministry of Customs and Trade. These products are authorized technical services in Turkey, it must be examined within the warranty.
For orders placed with the corporate invoice option, the return request should not be entered. If the invoice of the product has been issued on behalf of the company, it is obligatory to send the 'return invoice' and 'return slip' (or bill with the delivery note) issued by the institution for the return process. Otherwise, the invoice is not refundable.
Other considerations for returns:
You must send the product with the original invoice and put it in the package you send.
Prepaid returns are not acceptable. The return form on the back of the invoice must be completed and the return filed must be signed. The explanation fields on the return form and the reason for the return must be filled in completely and carefully.
Return or exchange preference should be selected for defective products.
The product you are returning must be unused, undamaged or damaged.
You must send the products you want to return with all accessories and original box. The products should be kept in their original box in a way that they will not be damaged. So; products should be shipped directly after the original box has been placed in a protective case.
If the product's invoice is issued on behalf of the company, it is mandatory to send the 'return invoice' and 'return slip' (or bill with the delivery note) issued by the institution for the return process. Otherwise, the invoice is not refundable.
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.