Mercedes Benz G63 Jeep Black is a product that will allow your child to have a pleasant time with its excellent design and fun details. Original Mercedes licensed car displays will give your child a unique gaming experience with interior doors, leather seats, seat belts and different music facilities that can be opened from the steering wheel. Thanks to the lockable closed doors and seat belts of the car, you will not have security concerns and you can be in control with its remote control. With this product, you will be able to enjoy your child's happiness while having a pleasant time. The product that combines real car sound and all the details with comfort and fun will be an unforgettable gift.
- Original Mercedes license stylish, high quality and simple design.
- Unique experience with 12volt 7 amp power.
- Safe thanks to the closable doors and seat belt.
- Easy assembly unlike complex products.
- High material quality and stylish design.
- There are 6 different music and mp3 inputs on the steering wheel.
- The original Mercedes licensed car is 12volt 7 amp.
- Headlight on-off
- Battery charge indicator on dashboard
- Double speed option
- Led illuminated indicators
- Led front fog light
- Doors that can be opened from inside
- Movable mirrors
- Front wheels with shock absorbers
- Leather couch
- 6 different music on the wheel
- mp3 input
- Real car sound when running
- Keyless start
- safety belt
- Product dimensions: 131x66x39.5 cm.
- Box dimensions: 135x78x64 cm.
- There is no speed option and battery indicator in the new version.
Important Notice About Battery Car Use
- Before using your vehicle for the first time, you must charge it for 18 hours.
- The battery is suitable for approximately 1 - 1.5 hours. At the end of this period, be sure to charge the battery.
- When the battery indicator drops to 9 volts (Yellow Light for some vehicles), do not continue to drive the vehicle and charge the battery immediately.
- Do not wait until the battery is completely discharged before charging. Fully discharged batteries may not recharge.
- Do not short circuit the battery and make sure the terminals are correctly connected.
- Charge the battery with the charger provided with the vehicle. Do not use any other charger.
- Charge your vehicle for 8-10 hours after each use. Charging above or below this hour shortens the life of the battery.
- Do not charge or store the battery upside down.
- If the vehicle will not be used for more than two months, remove the battery connection cables after charging the battery. Recharge before reuse.
- Charge the battery at least once a month, even if the vehicle is not used.
- When charging the vehicle, make sure the charger is receiving power and you are using the correct charger.
- Although the battery and charger are not covered by the warranty, these parts are under ebebek warranty for 6 months.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.