What is MEMELYN Beeswax Breast Shield?
It is a nipple barrier produced from 100% natural and pure beeswax. It is used to prevent and eliminate nipple cracks that occur during breastfeeding.
MEMELYN Wax Breast Shield physically protects the nipple from friction and contact, reduces the feeling of pain, and provides healing and protection in the nipple crack with the tissue regenerating and wound healing effect of beeswax.
It is specially produced from 100% natural and pure beeswax for the 8th or 9th months of pregnancy and / or the mothers who gave birth.
Since beeswax is an inherently non-degradable substance, MEMELYN Breast Shield can be used during the entire breastfeeding period, if necessary
- It contains natural and pure beeswax, free of substances that may show possible allergic effects, thanks to the separation process that requires high technology. It does not contain chemicals.
- It is absolutely free of the preservatives found in creams, so it does not require cleaning before breastfeeding, so your baby does not absorb preservatives with your milk.
- As a shield, it protects the teat from friction and impact, but does not contain heavy metals such as silver.
- It is easy to use and ergonomic.
- It is recommended to use from the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy. Thus, it strengthens and protects the healthy structure of the nipple by moisturizing the breast tissue and feeding it with beeswax before breastfeeding begins.
- You do not need to wash it before use because the beeswax is inherently bacteria free. You can use the caps in a bra suitable for your size to cover your nipple.
- Wearing too tight or too wide, do not wear a bra. For breastfeeding mothers, we recommend it to be used in all breastfeeding moments, including day and night after birth.
- As the wax comes into contact with the breast tissue, it nourishes, strengthens and protects the tissue at a high level.
- Epithelizing (tissue regenerative) feature emerges from the 3rd day in the formed cracks, in persistent and regular use.
- Natural and pure wax (beeswax) does not contain bacteria by nature, so you do not need to wash it frequently. If absolutely clean is desired, it is sufficient to clean it with normal tap water or plastic bottle water. Washing at high temperatures will cause the wax to melt.
- When not in use, store at room temperature in the sealed pouch provided with the product box.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.