For your baby's health, we check the expiration dates of all food and food products sold, we do not bring you products that are less than 2 months before the expiry date.
Muhallebiye çok yakışıyo24/04/2021
Despite the indispensable value of breast milk, the baby's need for food intake starts after the average 6th month. Produced with goat's milk closest to the values of breast milk, HAMMM Baby Biscuit with Goat Milk is an indispensable product that you can use safely after the 6th month of your baby! ebebek HAMMM Whole Wheat Flour Goat Milk Baby Biscuit contains milk, egg and whole wheat flour that you can add to your baby's diet during solid food transition periods.
From the 6th month; Add 5-6 tablespoons of warm milk or fruit juice to 5-6 or more ebebek HAMMM Baby Biscuits in a clean bowl. After crushing the softened biscuits with a clean spoon to the consistency of food, you can feed them to your baby. From the 12th month; You can safely feed your babies older than 12 months.
- For Seniors; The consumption of ebebek HAMMM Bebe biscuits is also suitable for those who have always remained children. It can be consumed with tea, you can use it in cake or dessert making.
- Goat milk
- Carob Flour
- Whole wheat flour
- Date Molasses
- There are 2 packages of goat milk baby biscuits in a box.
- It can be used for 6 months or later.
- It does not contain preservatives, colorants and trans fats.
- Allergen Warning: Contains gluten, egg, goat milk (lactose). May contain traces of sesame.
- Whole Wheat flour (49%), contains gluten, sugar, vegetable oil (Sunflower, cotton, canola), goat's milk (12%), corn starch, date molasses (1.9%), minerals (calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, potassium iron , manganese, zinc sulphate, copper (iodine), egg, goat horn flour (1.2%), raising agents (ammonium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate), vitamins (A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin), salt, vanillin.
- Nutritional Values for 100g;
- Energy (kj / kcal): 1869,2 / 455
- Fat (g): 14,2
- Saturated Fat (g): 8
- Trans fat (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 70,3
- Sugars (g): 18,5
- Fiber (g): 6,1
- Protein (g): 5,9
- Salt (g) / Sodium (g): 0.3 / 0.13
Vitamin and Mineral Values for 100 g
- Vitamin 12 (mcg): 100 g
- Vitamin A (mg): 400
- Vitamin C (mg): 32
- Vitamin D3 (mcg): 10
- Vitamin E (mg): 4
- Vitamin B1 (mg): 0.5
- Vitamin B2 (mg): 0.8
- Vitamin B6 (mg): 0.7
- Vitamin B12 (mcg): 0.7
- Niacin (mg): 9
- Pantothenic Acid (mg): 5
- Folic Acid (mcg): 50
- Biotin (mcg): 40
- 8 Minerals (unit / unit): 100g
- Calcium (mg): 415
- Magnesium (mg): 150
- Potassium (mg): 90
- Iron (mg): 10
- Manganese (mg): 1,2
- Zinc (mg): 7
- Copper (mg): 0.008
- Iodine (mcg): 50
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.