- Officially licensed Ford Ranger Raptor kids dream!
- Unlike normal battery cars, this model has been specially painted so it is brighter and more eye-catching.
- With the 12 Volt battery-powered model specially designed for children aged 3 and over, children can use it themselves, or fathers can walk them around thanks to its remote control.
- As part of our sensitivity to seat belts, the car also has symbolic belts.
- It has two speed options.
- Thanks to the special soft rubber in its tires, it offers a quieter and smoother ride on stone floors.
- It has MP3-USB and SD card input.
- The realistic engine sound of the car, which is operated by its key, the signals adjusted from the front console, its sound, its horn and its headlights that can be turned on whenever desired are some of the favorite features of children in animation games.
- 12 V, 7 Ah Battery Digital Battery Indicator 35 W LIK Dual Gearbox - Dual Motor Anti-Skid Eva Wheels Key Start and Real Car Start effect
- However, we would like to remind you that this period will be spread over a full day with the children in the animation games.
- It comes disassembled in the box and can be assembled without requiring power in 5-10 minutes thanks to the Turkish user manual.
- When the "Stop" key is activated from the "Forward Stop" and "Back" keys under the dashboard, the car only runs with the remote control. When the other two buttons are active, it is possible to use both manually and with remote control.
- Applied Age Range: 3 years and above (suitable for children over 24 months under parental control thanks to its remote control)
- Product Box: 134 x 75 x 44,5 cm.
Pairing the Remote with the Product
1. The vehicle must be closed
2. The light is expected to flash serially by holding down the "Car Select" button of the remote control.
3. After the light comes on rapidly, the ignition switch is turned on by releasing the button.
Important Notice About Battery Car Use
- Before using your vehicle for the first time, you must charge it for 18 hours.
- The battery is suitable for approximately 1 - 1.5 hours. At the end of this period, be sure to charge the battery.
- When the battery indicator drops to 9 volts (Yellow Light for some vehicles), do not continue to drive the vehicle and charge the battery immediately.
- Do not wait until the battery is completely discharged before charging. Fully discharged batteries may not recharge.
- Do not short circuit the battery and make sure the terminals are correctly connected.
- Charge the battery with the charger provided with the vehicle. Do not use any other charger.
- Charge your vehicle for 8-10 hours after each use. Charging above or below this hour shortens the life of the battery.
- Do not charge or store the battery upside down.
- If the vehicle will not be used for more than two months, remove the battery connection cables after charging the battery. Recharge before reuse.
- Charge the battery at least once a month, even if the vehicle is not used.
- When charging the vehicle, make sure the charger is receiving power and you are using the correct charger.
- Although the battery and charger are not covered by the warranty, these parts are under ebebek warranty for 6 months.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.