You can find all stages of pregnancy, birth and postpartum in What to Expect Your Baby, which provides useful information on many topics from doctor selection to pregnancy diagnosis, from exercise to delivery options, from second pregnancy to twins, to sexual intercourse during pregnancy.
Comforting Answers to Hundreds of Questions:
How many kilos is it normal to gain? At least how many kilos should I gain?
My baby ain't kicking much, is that normal?
Is it safe to have a baby after the age of 35?
Will the drinks I drink before learning that I am pregnant harm my baby?
Will I be able to notice that labor has begun?
- Title of the Book: What To Expect While Waiting For Your Baby?
- Author: Sharon Mazel, Heidi E. Murkoff
- Translator: Nihal Gökçe
- Editor: Meltem Erkmen
- Publisher: Epsilon Publishing House
- First Edition Year: 2005
- Language Turkish
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.