- Bepanthol Baby Diaper Rash Ointment helps prevent diaper rash formation.
- It moisturizes the skin with its 5% Pro-vitamin B5 content.
- It helps to keep baby skin moist, soft, smooth and flexible by preserving its barrier function.
- The lanolin in its content reduces friction, which is one of the causes of diaper rash, with its lubricating effect on the skin.
- With its permeable structure, it helps moisturize the skin without preventing the skin from breathing.
- It does not contain perfume, preservative, colorant or antiseptic, suitable for use at every diaper change.
- With its non-sticky structure, it offers extra comfort to babies and easy cleaning for mothers.
- You may notice that your baby's skin becomes red, swollen and tightened in the buttocks, groin and genital areas where the urine is formed. Due to diaper rash, your baby may appear more cranky and sore than usual. Your baby may ache or cry when the diaper rash area is touched or washed.
- First of all, do not panic. Diaper rash is very common in babies, and even if you feel that you are doing something wrong, don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong. Your baby's skin is very thin and sensitive, and a safe and natural product is needed to protect and care for it.
- Baby Diaper Ointment protects against diaper rash and helps prevent it.
- 100 g
It is recommended to apply a thin layer of Bepanthol® Anti-Diaper Ointment to your baby's clean, dry buttocks after each diaper change.
Bepanthol® Anti-Diaper Ointment provides comfort to the baby as well as to the mother as it is easily cleaned with its non-sticky structure.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.