Nutrition plays the most important role in the development of babies. It is of great importance that the baby is breastfed especially for the first 6 months after birth. There is no more beneficial nutrient than breast milk for the healthy growth of the baby, development of the immune system and protection from diseases. Frequent breastfeeding often strains mothers. At this point, it would be the right choice to get the baby used to the bottle with breastfeeding. Breast milk can be milked and stored and given to the baby with a bottle. Glass feeding bottles are among the healthiest bottle types in baby bottle preference. Baby bottles in ebebek baby plus Double Glass Feeding Bottle set are made of glass and have completely natural ingredients. Made of BPA free material; The round tip design of the pacifier will resemble the nipple of the mother, so it will ensure the adaptation of the baby while breastfeeding.
Warning for Your Child's Health and Safety!
- Always use this product under adult supervision.
- Never use feeding pacifiers as false pacifiers.
- Prolonged and continuous absorption of fluids can cause tooth decay.
- Check the temperature of the food before you start feeding.
- Keep all unused components out of the reach of children. Before each use, visually inspect the feeding teat by pulling it in all directions. Do not use when there are signs of damage and thinning.
- Before using it for the first time, soak it in boiling water for five minutes.
- This process is necessary to ensure cleanliness.
- Before each use, clean it in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not expose the feeding nipple in a disinfectant (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended, under direct sunlight or direct heat, as this may cause wear.
- If not used after boiling, store it in a dry closed container.
- After use, wash with a suitable brush so that there is no food residue.
- It is suitable for cleaning in a sterilizer.
- Always make sure that the heat is distributed evenly by mixing the heated food.
- Do not use cracked and broken bottles.
- Empty and full bottles should not be exposed to sudden temperature changes. The temperature difference that the bottle will encounter while filling / cooling the bottles should not exceed 42 degrees. Always warm the bottle gradually. Cool down gradually.
In which stores is there?
Warranty & Return
- After the login, open the My Orders page.
- Click My Transactions in the order you want to request a refund.
- Mark the products you want to return and fill in the return form.
- Return the product to the address of the cargo delivered.
- Track your return transactions easily with Where Is My Return option in your related order.